Thursday, March 27, 2008

Thursday

I wish I could crawl back into bed and just start this entire week over. Seems like no matter what I do or say, it's causing a disagreement between the DH and me. Nothing like arguing over money with your spouse! I'm tired of it and it feels like I am being picked on. Ready to move on and put this crap behind us.

Still no list of pen friends from IPF. That was disappointing yesterday as it was technically the two week mark. According to their site that's how long it takes to get a list and since their headquarters is in Washington state I assumed there would be no catch. Maybe today?

Mama and I are the only ones blogging. What's up with that Birdman, Audio and Av?? Would be nice if you guys chimed in now and then to let us know you are still breathing. :-) We miss ya!

Long work day today.. I have a peer review this afternoon I volunteered for. They scheduled the meeting for 3-4:30. Serves me right for volunteering I guess. It's all good though as that is pure OT and since money is the root of all evil, but the world revolves around it I suppose I am doing my part.

SONG OF THE DAY: "Can't Buy Me Love" by The Beatles.

1 comment:

birdman said...

hey.. I've been on vacation!! finally.. check my post -