Thursday, March 13, 2008

Not much to blog about...

I am feeling a little 'empty' today. I can't think of much to blog and just feel tired. I think the time change continues to be an issue for me. I made an effort last night to stay awake past 9. I actually made it to 10! Woohoo! Am I a party animal or what?? I worked on my son's blanket in an attempt to get it finished. I am anxious to start another project and have promised myself I wouldn't until I got this large project done. I would say I'm about 65% complete.

I had to be in early today for a conference call with our Europe counterparts. I love hearing their accents. Irish, German.. Wish there was a way for me to fanagle (sp?) a trip over there, but I doubt that's possible in a contract position.

Did anyone happen to catch that the Weather Channel founder would like to sue Al Gore over the Global Warming hype? Here is quote from John Coleman; “[I] have a feeling this is the opening,” Coleman said. “If the lawyers will take the case – sue the people who sell carbon credits. That includes Al Gore. That lawsuit would get so much publicity, so much media attention. And as the experts went to the media stand to testify, I feel like that could become the vehicle to finally put some light on the fraud of global warming.”

Well, I need to muddle thru today! Thirteen days until I get my PenFriends list!

SONG OF THE DAY: "I Love This Bar" by Toby Keith. Just a good ol' country song!

2 comments:

birdman said...

did not hear that but good. That guy is pulling of a scam and guess who is a big trader making money selling "carbon credits".... him... plus his own 'carbon footprint" for his house in Tenn. is huge.. Just another hypocrite politician....thank GOD he did not win.. and yes he really did lose - if you beleive Bush stole it you believe the supreme court is bought and paid for and I cant buy that...

Wrider II said...

I'm with you. I think he is a hypocrite - just like Barbra Streisand and her telling everyone to live simply and not use a dryer but to hang your clothes on a line. All the while she has a 10000 sq ft house in Malibu and you can bet she doesn't hang in her laundry out to dry! What a crock. The bleeding heart liberals just love having something to whine about and Global Warming is it. Gore simply is cashing in on their feelings.