Friday, August 29, 2008
Things I'm tired of...
1. Bad drivers. I don't know about you guys but it seems like they let them out on the roads on the same day. I can't just cross paths with one solo bad driver. Oh no, my misery has to last for an entire day.
2. Hearing the same stories over and over... Doesn't anyone do anything new?
3. Hot weather. I don't have to elaborate on this one, do I?
4. New Orleans and their hurricane woes.
5. Election 2008.
Things I'm happy about...
1. The table me and DH made today. (Pic soon to follow.)
2. An unexpected dinner invitation to a friend's house and the chow was friggin amazing!
3. Yarn. =)
4. My health. My family's health.
5. Bath & Body Works Moonlight Path body spray.
The oldest son is in town with his new gf. After spending some time in the OC with his mom they will drive down Sunday and be with us through Tuesday. We have a simple bbq planned on Sunday. The daughter and her bf will join us. Word has it the Monopoly board will be out for a 24 hour game day. Woohoo! Prepare to lose!
I drove to San Clemente today so the daughter could do my hair. It came out amazing as always. I stopped along the beach and took a pic of the ocean. I couldn't resist.
SONG OF THE BLOG: "Makes Me Wonder" by Maroon 5
PHOTO OF THE BLOG: My transformation to a biker has started. LOL Stop laughing. It's in it's early stage. I'll have it mastered by Christmas...and if not I will probably get my ass beat by some biker chicks.
Thursday, August 28, 2008
It's not 100% in this pic, but you get the idea.
The Army son is doing GREAT! He loves the Army and says military life suits him! Hooah! (That's Army talk for "Hell yeah!") We are going to see him graduate in SCarolina. Family Day is Sept 25th followed by graduation the 26th. Should be fun!
Oct is when I'll be taking my Rider's Edge course. The DH has promised me a Harley for Christmas. :-) Words escape me.
Added a new blogger to my list of Cool Peeps... Check her out! JamieLynn
SONG OF THE BLOG: "Good Time" by Alan Jackson.
Photo of the Blog: Dolly wearing my hat. Is it just me or does she look like she LIKES wearing this hat? And is pink not her color???
Thursday, August 7, 2008
Monday, August 4, 2008
My Harley course starts Aug 21st.. Can't wait for that. Every time I see or hear a Harley I'm like an addict - I can't get enough. LOL I'm trying to talk the DH into taking the course with me. I hope he decides to!