Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy St. Patrick's Day

Because of my red hair everyone assumes I am Irish. They are half right. My ancestors actually came from England. My maiden name is Gentry, which is very English, but somewhere along the way, we did get a bit of Irish in us so I accept the association with open arms. I doubt I have any green beer in celebration. If I were going to partake it would have been over the weekend, not on a Monday night. But we'll see. You just never know and the day is still young.

So the DH and I did in fact update the web site. If you get a chance, check it out. Nothing real exciting there.. Just some new pics is all. The hits help though so drop in.

Call me crazy but driving into work this morning was actually a happy time. I'm not sure if I'm happy to have a job or happy with my job. Does it really matter? Any time I feel this good on a Monday I'm not going to knock it! I have a lot of work today - we had two releases go in to fix two minor bugs and so now I get to call everyone that submitted a help desk ticket and make sure they are 'good to go'. That should keep me busy for most of the day!
Metzvah Stats: Inbox: 2 / Read: 4

SONG OF THE DAY: "Where The Streets Have No Name" by U2. In honor of the holiday. Let's have a great week!

1 comment:

the mama said...

site looks all fancy! :-)

happy green day to you, too!

hope you were able to continue your happy day.