Saturday, April 19, 2008

Oh and one more thing...

Our garage caught on fire last week. How could I forget that? The DH was in the garage putting a wire shelf rack onto an existing wooden shelf when a container of grout sealant fell off the shelf, hitting an axe which caused the vapors to release. He jumped back waiting for the vapors to empty when the vapors met up with the water heater pilot light and ignited. So the water heater had to be replaced and we had to paint the walls and surrounding door frame. Lovely, huh?

A trip to Vegas is definitely in order!

"Bright light city gonna set my soul,
Gonna set my soul on fire"

1 comment:

*Your Mom* said...

OH MY GOD!!!! I am so sorry about your week!!! Hope your trip to vegas was nice & relaxing.

((hugs)) to your daughter! I AGREE PRESS CHARGES ON THAT POS!