Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Aligning the heavens, Buckeyes in CA, Results of Horse Day and IPF

What a busy morning already! Work has started off with a bang! Lots of issues to resolve and that's good because that means learning is occurring. I love to learn! I love this job.

Was I mistaken or did I read in Audio's blog he is returning to the Merc? As a Sr Config-something? Woohoo! Great news! Good for you!

My sister is considering moving out here to CA. Now I have been trying to talk her into doing this for years. So then we decide to move back there and now she is considering moving out here? I give up. Live where ever the hell you want to!

Our daughter is also considering a move - to Texas. She is in a rut and wants a change and figures since she is young now is the time. I couldn't agree more but I am not certain Texas is the answer, but what do I know?

The first Horse Day was awesome. Dolly and I did ground work. First I have to tell you that I had to kill a Black Widow the size of a freakin quarter in order to get to my lunge line ( a long cotton rope used for ground work ). That's how long it's been since I used it. Shame on me. Anyways, Dolly did really well for the first time out. We worked on disengaging the hindquarters, which is a critical movement for when I want to maneuver her to let me open a gate. We did some stretching exercises and finished with a good rubdown. She got the rubdown, not me. :-)

Still no list from IPF. I was sad, but too tired yesterday to really be sad for too long as I fell asleep pretty early. Today as the sun came up I had renewed hope that I would get my list today in the mail!

SONG OF THE DAY: "Watching Airplanes" by Gary Allan. Yeah, this is a repeat. Sorry. I've got things on my mind that shouldn't be. This song helps me handle that.

3 comments:

birdman said...

scroll down wrider -- you missed and forgot it was APRIL FOOL'S!!!!

hahahahaha

i love your "live wherever the hell you want" frustration.

it always works that way don't it.

TX aint taht bad - I am sure it depends where

*Your Mom* said...

Hello hello!! Trying to get back into the groove. Glad you had a great horse day and that you still love your job! Life is much easier when you do.

Ditto on the "Live wherever the hell you want" lol

yvs vamsi krishna said...


Thanks for posting such a nice details,its really a good information
ssc result 2015