Monday, September 14, 2009

Writing is therapy

That's what I keep telling myself. Does anyone out there literally "write" their blog as they go through their day? I often find myself putting sentences together for a later blog entry. I even think about what the post should be called. I find myself most creative around 1100 and then again around 1430. At first I thought it was sort of crazy that I do this, but then I realized that perhaps this writing in my head was therapy for myself. Now I don't feel so bad when I find myself doing it.

Had a good email exchange today with The Birdman. Sometimes its great to get a guy's perspective on things and he's always my best source. He cuts through the cliches and BS and just says what he needs to say. Not a lot of people I know have this talent. I appreciate his advice probably more than he realizes.

Thursday after work the DH and I are jumping in the truck and hitting the road to Havasu for the weekend. Never and K will be there along with B & K. Should be a fun weekend of just relaxing in the pool with the other two girls and going out to the bars at night. I just don't want to karoake. LOL

On a sad note, Patrick Swayze died today. He was only 57. I know he fought hard against cancer. It's very heartbreaking he lost the battle.

SONG OF THE BLOG: "(I've Had) The Time of My Life" by Bill Medley and Jennifer Warnes in honor of "Dirty Dancing".

No comments: