Wednesday, September 16, 2009

out of pocket

I will be in Havasu from tomorrow afternoon until Sunday afternoon. Sunday evening we have a going away party for a friend's nephew returning to England. Not that anyone will notice I'm not posting... Seems I'm quite alone out here in blogspace. That's probably a good thing since I'm not in a very good mood and going through a sorting out period. That lends itself to wordy and confusing blog entrys, not to mention a plethora of blogs that are "on again" "off again". All part of being a Libra. Trying to balance. Trying to harmonize. Trying to be fair and just and ... stable. Why am I always stable?

Have thought again about trying to get some overseas pen friends. Why? To fill a space. Like I already don't have quite enough to do. Between work, horses, the bike, crocheting, being a wife - yeah, squeeze in handwriting letters to people in foreign countries. Am I sounding pathetic enough for you already? Told ya it probably wouldn't be pretty. Best you aren't reading.

content = satisfied with what one is or has; not wanting more or anything else.

SONG OF THE BLOG: "Red Light" by David Nail

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Hey there! You are not alone! I hope you have a nice trip and I will look forward to you coming back.