Friday, September 4, 2009

Friday and a long weekend

Wow, finally made it to Friday. I now have four days off. Well, technically I am working from home on Tuesday, but still it means I don't have to go in to work. I hope everyone is already enjoying their Labor Day weekend and is doing exactly what they want to be doing because this is America and freedom is what we are all about. Word.

OK, so I managed to finish the Martini bag. Very cute if I must say so myself. I am already about 30% into the next bag... Of which I have not yet come up with a name. But I will! Have no fear.

Hmmm, not really much to blog about other than I'm happy it's the weekend and I don't have any plans set in stone other than tomorrow night our old neighbor is throwing a steak on the grill and I am making deviled eggs (sorry Mama - I know you dislike them!). But nothing screams Labor Day (or any holiday for that matter) like deviled eggs. Yum-yum.

So we need to get you guys back at the blogging....How can we make this happen? I'm all alone out in blogspot world and although I don't have a problem writing just for my own benefit/therapy/pleasure it would be nice to have some sort of feedback.

SONG OF THE BLOG: "One (is the lonliest number)" by Three Dog Night

No comments: