Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Who said I'm not working?

Wow, today I was busy. For someone NOT working I am sure doing an awful lot of it! LOL

Thought I'd post a couple of pics of two of my three latest projects... Remember; these are a WIP - so they look pretty raw at this point.

ROBERT'S BLANKET
My goal here is to repeat this pattern using different shades of blue, browns and possibly green. It's about 8 inches in height at this stage.

MAROON, PINK AND GRAY ZIGZAG


This one is actually much further along than this pic reveals. It's about two feet in height now and I would venture to say about 1/3 complete.

Today I got all domesticated and made blueberry muffins. Really, is there any better batter than that of blueberry muffins? Yummy. They turned out well and the DH was very pleased I made them. They are his favorite and now he can enjoy one with his cup of tea in the morning before going to work.

Today I received my membership number for the National HOG and I also contacted the local chapter lead for LOH. I'm hoping to find a spot actively in the groups - perhaps working my way to a position. You know, like "Refreshment Bitch" or "Entertainment Ol Lady". Something important like that. Once they find out about my leads with the gun running I think I'll easily move up the chain. ;-) I got my bike registration in the mail today. My title should follow and then I can say that bike is really all mine!

Check out this site: HeArt Collective

SONG OF THE BLOG: "Feel That Fire" by Dierks Bentley.

http://www.cmt.com/videos/dierks-bentley/324057/feel-that-fire.jhtml

2 comments:

the mama said...

refreshment bitch totally made me laugh... i can see all you tough biker chicks drinking tea and eating crumpets right? haha.

Unknown said...

hey thanks for the shout out on your blog!

i love your blankets! my favorite aunt makes cozy crocheted blankets that my family fights over! we all want the coziest blanket in the house!

happy monday night!
xoxo
jul