Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Updated project pics

It is a slow morning. Not only does time seem to going by slowly but I am moving slowly. I had a rough night's sleep. I was hot, then cold. With the pc now in the master bedroom, the constant hum and the added glow of the light probably wasn't much help either. So today we are just chillin and I took some pics of the blankets and thought I'd post them.


Maroon and Pink... Getting there. It works up easy but I get distracted when working on it for some reason. This one still has no owner, so there really isn't a rush to get it finished.


Robert's Blanket... I haven't really worked on this as much as I should have. This is the next one I want completed so as of now it has priority.



Charger's blanket for Wendy's son... I started this awhile ago and need to finish it. After Robert's blanket, this one has the priority.

And here is the "best" part. This is a list of the blankets I have yet to finish:

1. Mama's birthday blanket

2. LAPD SWAT blanket for Leesa

3. Noah's birthday blanket

4. Jacob's birthday blanket

5. Wendy's oldest son's purple and white blanket

6. Surprise Scrap #6 blanket

Wow, that's a lot of work for 2009. I need to get to work. LOL

Check out this blog: Ocean Bay Designs

SONG OF THE BLOG: "Sweet Emotion" by Aerosmith. Why do I feel naughty whenever I hear this song? hehehehehe

4 comments:

Meaghan said...

I LOVE THEM!! I wish I could do something like that! When I was sick my grandmother knitted me a great blanket :)

Knocked Up in Bama said...

Those are soooo cool! Man, I have no sewing skills...at all. You got mad skillz!

Seriously, it gets that hot in So Cal?? It can't be worse than the armpit of Alabama! :)

the mama said...

well my b-day is still over 3 months away so you got some time....

:-)

AND YEAH!! TYRONE!!!! i love him. hehe.

the mama said...

and yes my comment about tyrone is late.... i am behind!! :-)