Friday, May 9, 2008

Friday and Demo

I swear, this has been the longest week.

Sorry Birdman, that my blog was too long yesterday in spite of a supposed block.

We chose the granite for our kitchen yesterday. The DH is buying it today and we will start demolishing our kitchen counters today. Well, the DH is starting today. We will finish up this weekend. We will leave the sink in place until the guys can actually start - which we hope is Wednesday of next week. It takes 3 days and I can't wait to see the end result. Buying the sink and faucet this weekend and decided to put in a new disposal while we are at it. I chose Baltic Brown granite, stainless steel sink and probably a brushed nickel faucet. I'll take before / during / after pics.

Clear Channel Song of the Blog: "Don't Make Me" by Blake Shelton. I realize you will have no idea who he is or what this song is, but trust me it's damn good. Blake Shelton is so under rated in my opinion. He has quite a versatile style and can go from a ballad to a honky tonkin song.

Photo of the Blog: This isn't my kitchen, but this is the granite I chose (although mine looks darker brown).




4 comments:

ninjunkie951 said...

are you still in Murrieta or are you in Ohio?

the mama said...

HELLO AUDIO??? i swear that boy has his head up his butt most of the time!!

granite looks cool--- have fun with that!

Wrider II said...

Sorry, Audio - still in CA. Probably won't be in Oh til late 09 or 2010...

birdman said...

no worries - I thought it was funnny.... I am sure hte kitchen will be awesome when it is done!!!


and that is par for the course for audio