Monday, September 8, 2008

Monday, Monday

I can think of much better ways to spend $400 than buying a washing machine. But yesterday the DH and I took the plunge and picked up a nice one from Home Depot. It is so quiet we both have checked on it to make sure it's actually still running. LOL I think it's the nicest one I've ever owned.


My Colts and Peyton Manning got off to a rough season. Losing to the Bears. Ugh. Not that we have an excuse but Peyton didn't get any preseason playing time in due to a minor surgery he had on his knee. It was also the first game in the new Indianapolis stadium. His timing was just off - nothing he can't get back. Let's just hope it's soon.


Well, the Etsy shop is up and running. We posted four items for sale; 2 blankets and 2 scarves. Wish us luck. Oct 15th the diner is having a special evening dinner and open mike night. The owner would like me to have a book ready to pass around to the customers. So I've got some photos to take and such. Here are the two blankets finished...












Tonight we are having friends over to watch the Raiders/Broncos game. Nothing fancy - hotdogs and fixins. Let's hope they beat the Broncos so at least one of us is happy in this house right now.

SONG OF THE BLOG: "Aol Summer Long" by Kid Rock

No comments: