Friday, September 19, 2008

F-F-F-Friday

I know, every day for me is a Friday, but hey - I'm still enjoying it. Got up this morning rather leisurely. Went to Sbux for a caramel machiatto and a slice of the pumpkin loaf. Sat outside on the back patio for a bit with the hubby enjoying the quiet of the backyard and watching our cat stalk the lizards.

I have much to do...

1. Make the most of the son's digi cam before we take it to him next Wednesday. I have to take pics of all my completed blankets and measure each as well.

2. Start going through boxes and decorating the house. Not what we want to do, but since we know we are probably going to be here for at least two years we figure we might as well enjoy the house.

3. Pack for South Cacalacky! Woohoo!

4. Organize my new craft room!

SONG OF THE BLOG: "Trying to Love You" by Trisha Yearwood.

PHOTO OF THE BLOG: Hot, Hot, HOT!!!

No comments: