Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Flippin Hot

I'm angry it's back to being so hot. All I want to do is sit in a chair staring blankly at the TV screen. It saps my energy. I have been trying to crochet - but the heat doesn't make it easy to have yarn in your hands and in your lap! Here is the most recent scarf...

Still no sales on the Etsy shop. Here is that url by the way: www.redkranch.etsy.com

Got a letter from the son in basic yesterday. It was a very cool letter. He actually told me he misses me and can't wait to see me. Awwwwwww. We are so excited to see him, too!

The Dh and I have been talking about staying here in this house now... At least for another 5 years. I'm not against it entirely and neither is he. We could do a lot worse. We both love this house and couldn't ask for better neighbors. And so it goes... Who know where we will be in 2 years? 5 years?

SONG OF THE BLOG: "Better As A Memory" by Kenny Chesney.


2 comments:

the mama said...

i think i jinxed us by saying how much i loved being able to wear a hoodie last friday....

i must have upset someone at mother nature headquarters.

sorry.

birdman said...

what is all the bitchin about nice warm weather...? It is a little warm but not that bad... come one.

If you stay you can come back to the Merc Wrider!! hahahahahah

I am sure you will sell something soon....