Saturday, July 26, 2008
1. 100+ degree temps.
2. Men always having to be mad at something.
3. No rain in Southern California.
4. Not winning the lottery.
5. Diets that don't work.
6. The radio playing the same crap over and over.
7. Never enough fudge on a McD's sundae.
8. My gray hair.
9. Gas prices, Jesse Jackson and El Torito's taking their twice grilled burrito off the menu.
10. Only 24 hours in a day.
SONG OF THE BLOG: "Shiftwork" by Kenny Chesney. I think when you hear it, you'll know why this is my song for the day... I can totally see myself with a cold drink, kicking back in a comfy chair, my toes in the sand and a floppy hat to block the sun's rays from my face. Any takers on joining me?
PHOTO OF THE BLOG:
Posted by Wrider II at 7:55 AM