Thursday, July 10, 2008

Damnit

Today is warmup at the horse park - competition starts tomorrow. So my oh so perfect 'horse' day didn't happen. The DH and I worked out a deal though. I will go tomorrow morning from 8:00 - 1:30. We have to move a desk for a client in the afternoon. Then on Saturday or Sunday I can go watch the competition again. :-) All is right in the world.

Now, what to do today...

I actually heard on the radio there is a slight chance of thunder showers today. Makes sense because yesterday was humid and I could feel something brewing in the air. It would be nice to get some showers. I am considering taking over the gardener job once our son leaves for Army basic training. We have a small front yard with a flower bed. I think I can handle that. I have some ideas for the flower bed. Rain + vegetation = lots of green stuff.

I doubt if you guys know this since you don't listen to country radio, but Jessica Simpson released a CD. The first song off of it is pretty darn good. So it's my SONG OF THE BLOG: "Come on Over" by Jessica Simpson.
http://www.jessicasimpson.com/


No comments: