Friday, February 20, 2009

Does it get any friggin better??????????????????

So today I drive up to Skip Fordyce HD and find MY bike. MY Harley. Yeah, you read that right. I am now the owner of a sweet bike!!! I gotta tell ya, I went up on my own and haggled the price and the accessories and I feel like I got a nice bike for my money. I am stoked!!! Thanks to my wonderful DH - who has been soooooo supportive during my emotional roller coaster ride of actually buying a bike!!! I pick it up tomorrow morning at 10 and then I get the adventure of riding it home on the 91 and 15 freeways! Luckily the DH will be following me. These pics aren't really good, but it's the best I have until tomorrow!



I picked up a small side job (if you can call it that). The cafe we frequent is getting a makeover of sorts and I've been asked to sew the curtains. Kind of cool... I'm looking forward to that challenge. I'm going to use a sewing machine!

The DH has been having a string of migraines lately and of course, we have no idea what is triggering them. All I know is they hurt and make him miserable.

I'm going to apply for a grant as a not-for-profit horse and burro rescue. With the state of the economy many horse and burro owners have been forced to give up their animals and shelters are being over run. I figure if I could get the grant to fund approximately 2-3 animals that would work out well for me and the animals. Wish me luck.

SONG OF THE BLOG: "Somethin In Your Mouth" by Nickelback. I don't think this song has to be explained. It's just one of those nasty songs you love to hear when you are feeling, well, nasty! Us bikers feel nasty a lot! =)

3 comments:

the mama said...

cant wait to see you on it!! i am just as stoked as you!!!!

COOL!!


yeah, that song title disturbs me. but i am not a BAD ASS BIKER CHICK like you.

:-)

birdman said...

sooo cool!!!! cant wait til you start dealin!! crack or many jane???

The song title is dirty but it just seem sgay when you think fhte lead singer singing that song... i hate that guy (no pun intended hahahahaha)

Wrider II said...

Birdman, I'm sticking to running guns. =) It's what I know.