Sunday, October 18, 2009

Sunday already

Sounding like a broken record by complaining how the weekend flew by too fast. Apologies up front for that attitude.

Picked up the youngest son from the airport on Saturday morning. He will be home on leave until Nov 1st. Then shortly afterwards he will be heading from GA to Afghanistan. I try to think about that part as a Marine and not as a Mom.

I have been toiling with the idea of finding my own MC. Not an easy thing to do and get what I'm looking for. I need to hash this out more in my head and decide.

Heading to Ohio Dec 2-7. Mostly for the craft fair, but also to spend time with family and friends. Need to also decide if I want to live there or not.

Geez, suddenly this whole thing just became too boring to continue. I've got nothing to write about!

Blah!!!

No comments: