Friday, June 26, 2009

Just playing catch up

I have spent a good deal of the evening catching up on emails, facebook, twitter and reading blogs. I miss having all that time to do so. Don't get me wrong, I love my job. I love that it keeps me busy and even that the firewall will not allow me to go to those sites. LOL

Tomorrow the Ladies of Harley are bbqing and selling root beer floats to help raise money for our fund raiser. Should be fun. If nothing else, it'll be cool to hang with the biker chicks for a while. The DH is going to drive his Jeep over and finally meet all the gang.

Sunday is horse day with my mentor. Should be fun and I haven't ridden in a week - the horse that is! Here are a few new pics of her! Doesn't she look amazing???





Our kitten Hooters is turning out to be quite the cat. She is the most athletic kitten I have ever seen and believe me, I have been around a lot of cats in my day. Here is a cute pic of her. Jamie was messing around and well, you can see...



I have been keeping a close watch on all things Daughtry. Their new CD is due out July 14th and I can't wait to hear it!! So the song for the blog is....

"No Surprise" off the new CD! Hot, hot, hot new song. All smiles here!


Daughtry - No Surprise (Official Music Video) - More amazing video clips are a click away

No comments: