Thursday, May 21, 2009

Still alive and kicking

Hey there! I know you thought I'd forgotten all about blogging. Or perhaps you were hoping I had? No chance in hell. It's just now that I am a working girl (wait..that doesn't sound right) I don't seem to have much time to Twitter or blog or anything else!

That's right - I am back to work. Pigs will fly next week. LOL Actually my job is pretty cool. In a nutshell the computers for the Navy and Marines were literally taken over by what they call NMCI (Navy Marine Corps Internet). The company that manages it is called CSC. I work for CSC as an augment. The funniest thing is that I literally work in the same exact building I worked in my very last day in the Corps. I am surrounded by Marines all day. It's flippin awesome. :-)

Everyone and everything else is doing just fine and dandy. I hope you all have a fantastic Memorial Day weekend. Remember those that have fallen and those still missing that fought for this country's freedom! Ooh Rah!

1 comment:

birdman said...

CSC!! to bad they still do not sponsor a bike team I would totally have you get me a jersey - who knows maybe they still have some - x-large please!!

Cool you are back around what you love - I think this will keep you happy