Friday, April 3, 2009

New addiction and Positive Randomness

I gotta admit, Twitter is addicting as heck. I'm shameless and can sit in front of my flat panel mesmerized by it. Looking up people, reading updates... Wild.

I have always been so negative when it comes to listing things that make me mad so this time I thought I'd list things that make me happy.

1. Horses. Today the girls got new shoes and being close to them always makes me happy. They give kisses, nudge you for attention and just smell wonderful.

2. Milk. I have always been a fan of cold milk. Growing up we drank it with dinner and somehow as I've gotten older I have gotten away from doing that. I love milk with ice in it. I know it probably sounds weird, but it's really great. As long as you don't let it sit so the ice melts.

3. Clean sheets. I love the smell and feel of freshly washed linen! My Mom used to hang ours outside on the line. Can't get that same smell here in tract housing, but one day when I have more room in my backyard I will have a clothesline!

4. Paper Mate Flair pens. Absolutely the best writing intruments as far as I'm concerned.

5. IPOD player. I have it sitting directly above me on my computer desk, which is an old military duty desk with a roll top. I sit the IPod player on the top shelf and just let it play through the 15++ songs I have on it. =)

Check out this site: Barbara Gordon Photography

SONG OF THE BLOG: "Animals" by Nickelback

No comments: