Monday, January 5, 2009

Monday already

Good Morning.. I had a rough night's sleep - again. Not sure what is going on with my sleep habits of late, but last night I kept having to clear my throat and cough. I thought perhaps I was coming down with a cold or something worse, but this morning I feel fine.

Yes, I am back - for now. Who knows how long this will last? I will do my due diligence to stay with it. =)

Yesterday was a good day. I bought my gloves for the Rider's Edge course at Quaid Harley in Temecula. Just going into that dealership sends my heart racing looking at all the bikes. It was hard not to walk out with one. As a matter of fact, the DH called me to make sure I hadn't bought one because I was taking so long. LOL I did not. All in due time!

I also bought a new pair of Levi's. I stopped at Boot Barn on my way home from Quaid and bought a kick ass pair of 550's. I figured I needed a new pair if my rear is going to be sitting on a Harley next week!

Today my items are featured in a Showcase on Etsy. You buy a 24 hour spot so your stuff is pictured on a single page. It's just a way of promoting your handmade items. Let's hope a few things sell!

I am loving this cool weather! This is how winter is supposed to be in California. During that heavy rain we had a couple of weeks back we actually could see snow on the Ortegas. It was so beautiful. It didn't last long, but while it did I was almost transformed to another place. The DH and I have resigned ourselves that we will probably be in CA at least until 2010 due to the housing market. We are trying to make the most of it and just hang in there. We do live in a gorgeous house in a great neighborhood after all!

Did anyone catch the 100 Greatest Rock Songs on VH1? I did watch it (not all in one sitting) and I wasn't surprised at the top ten except for #1. WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE by G&R. Not that this isn't a kick ass song - I love it - but I found it interesting that it beat out others for the #1 Rock song of all time. #2 was AC/DC's BACK IN BLACK. I actually thought that would be #1.

SONG OF THE BLOG: "She's Gone" by Hall & Oates. FRIGGIN love this song. Have a good one!!

1 comment:

the mama said...

there must be something in the air... i have not been sleeping well myself.