Thursday, August 7, 2008

Progress

I have been working as often as time (and the DH) permits on my blanket inventory. I've attached photos of the newer one, which is light blue, lavendar, turquoise and a varigated yarn. The brown/green one is about 60% completed now. Once these two blankets are complete I will be providing the diner owner with the blankets.



Today I had lunch with a good friend, C. We went to Coco's, which was nice, but the service sucked. We had a great chat and caught up on all the horsie/ranch business. We are going to try and get together to do some off-site trail riding. :-)

Got two letters from the Soldier today. Both letters were two pages long and amazingly, not a single word was misspelled. Hmmm, do you suppose this means the whole time he misspelled was intentional as I said it was? Could be... Anyway, he seems to be doing well and excelling. This makes me very proud.
SONG OF THE BLOG: "It Ain't Over Til It's Over" by Lenny Kravitz.




1 comment:

birdman said...

he just needed some disipline huh!!! you are cranking some blankets - looks nice

you know - something about Lenny has never hit right with me - he has some cool riffs though.. but it aint no porcupine or pineapple